ROAD ACCIDENT COMPENSATION CLAIMS
Call us today for a no obligation telephone consultation (01) 6600076
Our specialist solicitors will focus entirely on your needs by providing vigorous expert representation to ensure that you receive maximum compensation due to you for your personal injury* claim. Road accident compensation claims are often disputed and you should consider the benefits of contacting us at the earliest possible occasion.
We are able to deal with a wide range of claims varying from minor whiplash to spinal injury and brain damage. We can offer you a full and comprehensive legal service with one of our partners dealing with your case at all times.
We are happy to offer free advice on maximising damages for car accident compensation claims. We also deal with
- car accidents
- passenger accidents
- motorcycle accidents
- pedestrian accidents
- cycle accidents
Immediately following an accident involving a motor vehicle there are a number of steps that should be taken to ensure evidence preservation which may be crucial in proving a compensation claim against the other driver concerned. By collecting and recording important evidence you will ensure that you have maximized your potential for recovery of compensation. Matters that will assist your solicitor in proving liability in RTA's are as follows:
- The name address and telephone number of the other driver involved should be written down at the scene of the accident.
- If a police officer attends request the officer's name and collar number.
- Take photographs of all vehicles involved as soon as possible from all angles.
- Photograph the surrounding area and immediate location of the accident.
- Photograph the road for any damage, skid marks or debris.
- Record details from any insurance documents and driving license of the other driver if he carries them with him.
- If you were a pedestrian, take photographs of the location where you were standing, walking or jogging at the time of the accident.
- Take the name, address and telephone number of any potential witness.
- Take photographs of the injury to yourself or your passengers immediately after the accident.
- Attend your local hospital A&E department and your own doctor as soon as possible
- Write down the registration number of the other vehicle involved and also the registration number of the vehicles of any witnesses.
- Make no statement at the time of the accident to anyone until you have had time for reflection and to take legal advice.
- Photograph damage to any personal property and retain those items that were damaged for safekeeping together with any bills and invoices as the insurers may require to see them.
- Report the incident to your own insurers even if you believe that you were not to blame.
- Preserve any bills or invoices for any losses or expenses incurred.
- Keep a daily diary of all events appertaining to the accident especially regarding the recovery from injury.
PERSONAL INJURY* ACCIDENT CLAIMS
If you have been involved in an accident we can help you to preserve your legal right to compensation. We offer free consultations for advice to find out whether you have a good case, how to go about claiming and how much your road accident compensation claims might be worth. We will give you clear unequivocal advice about your chances of success and the anticipated value of your personal injury accident claim. If after talking to us you decide not to take matters further you are under no obligation to do so and you will not be charged anything at all.