A History of Legal Practice
Phelim O'Neill Solicitors is located at 120 Pembroke Road, a landmark building at the
junction of Pembroke Road, Lansdowne Road & Northumberland Road. 120 Pembroke Road is a fine Georgian Building(c.1846). Our building has a history of legal practice dating back to the turn of the last century.
The 1901 census records show the Doran family residing at the property * Edward F Doran (33) is listed as a solicitor and his brothers Bertie R W Doran (22) and Gerald P Doran (23) listed as apprentice solicitors. Click on the above image for a full size .pdf Download
* The street addresses appear to have been renumbered sometime between 1901 and 1911 as the property was listed in 1901 as No. 223.
The 1911 census record Bertie R W Doran (32) practising as a solicitor and his brother Gerald P Doran (33) as a solictors assistant. Click on the above image for a full size .pdf Download